๑۞۩๑ άήşħ ๑۩۞๑

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

๑۞۩๑ άήşħ ๑۩۞๑
๑۞۩๑ άήşħ ๑۩۞๑
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update of previous ID making trick ;)

2 posters

Go down

Update of previous ID making trick ;) Empty Update of previous ID making trick ;)

Post by ansh Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Hello Pals

I Got many Failure Response of trick i posted for making ids with HOTSPOT & $ae!d.71 ID maker.Smile

While using HOTSPOT you must be encountering Error with

Update of previous ID making trick ;) 2013_04_20_223753

The reason for this is that HOTSPOT gives only 7 days Trial of ELITE version.After that if u try re-installing it again,It hides ur IP but you can not install the trial version of ELITE again on the same system.Haah what is so Special in ELITE version?

Here is the answer--In ELITE version Virtual location can not be changed.But thats not what makes Captcha Error,the reason behind Captcha Error is that in ELITE version HOTSPOT uses the PROXIES with HIGH SPEED & HIGH ANONYMITY.

In normal HOTSPOT version it connect ur PC with PROXIES with very SLOW SPEED.So the Captcha dont appear Wink

Dont think about Using some other software for Proxy & changing ip as All Free Ip changer softwares Use Proxies with very low speed Wink

Not To Worry

Here We go Again With a New Trick..I discovered this after spending hours With almost all VPN's Software & Proxies Changers.

Download

How To Use :

Search For Free Proxies With HIGH SPEED & HIGH ANONYMITY And that using PORT NO 8080

Below Are Some Sites where u can get free proxies

proxy nova

Update of previous ID making trick ;) 2013_04_21_173428

alive proxy

Update of previous ID making trick ;) 2013_04_21_174718

Save all these proxies in .txt File in format xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:port no (Use : between proxy and port)

Download My Proxy List

Now after making Proxy list start Proxy switcher
Update of previous ID making trick ;) 2013_04_21_180010

1)load list of proxy list u saved in txt file.NOTE proxy must b in format of proxy:port

2)test your proxy list for speed and anonymity

Update of previous ID making trick ;) 2013_04_21_180457

3)Connect to Proxy with High Speed Wink

4)start $ae!d.71 Id maker & Start making Ids.

Note: If id maker stop making ids after 4 or 5 ids..change proxy without closing id maker Wink

THIS WORKS 101%
ansh
ansh
Admin

https://ansh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Update of previous ID making trick ;) Empty Re: Update of previous ID making trick ;)

Post by mindout Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:13 am

nice 22
mindout
mindout

Back to top Go down